Take A Hike!
For most the best part about taking a hike is spending some time in nature and maybe seeing a new area. For others it is the opportunity to take some beautiful photos. However for a large part of the community it has become part of their wellbeing routine. A hike can have the following benefits for everyone:
- Lower Stress Levels
- Improved Mood
- Enhanced Mental Wellbeing
- A reduced risk for heart disease
- Lower blood pressure
- Lower cholesterol levels
- Improved control over healthy weight
- Lower body fat
- Improved bone density
- Improved osteoarthritis outcomes
- Increses in flexibility and coordination
- A better quality of life
- Enchanced relationships with friends and family
During the months of lock down I am sure all can do with a bit of wellbeing. Well why not bring the family for a hike through Birds of Eden and get some overall happiness.